About the position
At Outta Boundz, our Games Attendants are right in the heart of the action on our games floor. You’re outgoing, tech-savvy, and know how to create unforgettable memories for our Guests. You’re passionate about our games and entertainment options and can make recommendations based on each Guest’s preferences. You’ll also ensure that event activities and safety protocols are closely monitored, and that redemption options are suggested so Guests can take home the best prizes.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Uphold strict cleanliness and safety standards (we take this seriously!)
- Welcome and engage with all Guests as an ambassador of fun
- Monitor activities such as Laser Tag, Arcade Games, and Darts to ensure they are well-stocked, clean, and safe
- Create unforgettable experiences by providing exceptional service
- Keep games and redemption stations clean and fully stocked
- Assist Guests with any questions regarding point redemption
- Perform minor repairs to games and laser tag vests
- Collaborate with the Technical Team to report wear-and-tear and damage to games or equipment
- Perform opening, mid-day, or closing duties as assigned
- Prior experience in a similar role (a plus, but not required)
- A guest-focused mindset and a passion for creating enjoyable experiences
- Technological savvy and a willingness to learn new things
- Strong teamwork skills, as working collaboratively with others is essential
- Excellent communication skills, which will enable you to interact effectively with Management, Team Members, and Guests
- Availability to work flexible hours, including days, nights, and/or weekends
Benefits & Perks
- Be part of a new center opening team and help create something great.
- An awesome, fun-filled, and rewarding workplace culture.
- Free bowling for team members and their immediate family while off-duty.
- 50% off food and beverage purchases while on break and 20% off while off-duty.
- Career development opportunities.