Group Sales Specialist
About the position
As a Group Sales Specialist at Outta Boundz, your role will be to assist our Guests in planning unforgettable birthday and event experiences by envisioning fun-filled celebrations! As an Event Coordinator, you will work closely with our Guests to design a customized and remarkable experience that caters to their specific requirements.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Provide excellent customer service to all inbound callers inquiring about retail and group sales offerings
- Lead clients through the event planning process for all group segments including Corporate Events, Youth Birthdays,
Kid & Teen Groups, and Large Groups
- Identify client needs and craft custom event proposals based on those needs by effectively listening and asking probing questions
- Demonstrate effective sales strategies to increase closing rates and maximize revenue
- Thoroughly document all client/event information and activity within the sales CRM system
- Manage multiple clients and events in different phases of the sales cycle simultaneously
- Conduct outbound/inbound sales efforts to prospective clients including phone calls, emails, and in-person visits
- Provide timely, professional communication to prospective and current clients
- Collaborate with team members at each center to share all event details and deliverables
- Support in maintaining all online purchasing and lead accrual platforms
- Actively participate in weekly sales meetings
- Represent the Outta Boundz brand in an enthusiastic, hospitable manner
- Demonstrate Outta Boundz Core Values: Teamwork, Service, Inspiring Fun, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience
- Clerical experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, prioritization, time-management and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Benefits & Perks
- Be part of a new center opening team and help create something great.
- An awesome, fun-filled, and rewarding workplace culture.
- Free bowling for team members and their immediate family while off-duty.
- 50% off food and beverage purchases while on break and 20% off while off-duty.
- Career development opportunities.