About the position
At Outta Boundz, our Line Cooks play a crucial role in creating unforgettable dining experiences that keep our Guests coming back for more! As a Line Cook, you will bring your passion for quality ingredients, food preparation, and Guest satisfaction to every dish you make. You will be an expert on our prep and recipe specifications, as well as our equipment and utensils. Your dedication to maintaining high standards of safety and sanitation will be essential to your success.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Prepare and present menu items in accordance with company recipes and standards
- Perform opening and closing duties, keeping the kitchen stocked, clean, and organized
- Follow food safety guidelines, including labeling, dating, initialing, and rotating food items
- Operate and maintain kitchen equipment properly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Uphold Outta Boundz Core Values: Teamwork, Service, Inspiring Fun, and Excellence
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A minimum of 6 months of cooking experience preferred
- Knowledge of dietary constraints and food allergies preferred
- Outgoing personality and a “get-it-done” attitude
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and loud environment
- Completion of food handling certifications required by local and state governments.
Benefits & Perks
- Be part of a new center opening team and help create something great.
- An awesome, fun-filled, and rewarding workplace culture.
- Free bowling for team members and their immediate family while off-duty.
- 50% off food and beverage purchases while on break and 20% off while off-duty.
- Career development opportunities.