About the position
At Outta Boundz, our Marketing Ambassador role entails leading the development and execution of marketing programs for the organization’s campaigns across various digital and traditional networks and channels. This position oversees day-to-day operations, working closely with internal and external partners to build marketing and advertising plans that align with each brand’s goals.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Knowledgeable of effective advertising mediums
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in writing print and advertising campaigns and coordinating special events
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organization
- Manage and implement the organization’s advertising and promotional activities
- Stay up-to-date with emerging products and services
- Develop seasonal brand campaign activations, plans, and assist in executing digital marketing campaigns
- Act as the primary point of contact with advertising platform representatives at third-party networks and agencies
- Work with management and marketing teams to set goals, plans, and provide campaign feedback and reporting
- Oversee marketing/brand strategy and messaging across all media channels to drive engagement and brand awareness
- Create clear creative briefs, manage timelines, and provide marketing performance recaps for senior management
- Provide clear and concise feedback to agencies, deploy email campaigns, update websites via CMS, and implement multi-channel campaigns
- Must be proactive, highly organized, able to work with minimal supervision, and a strong multi-tasker, to maintain a fast-paced workload
Benefits & Perks
- Be part of a new center opening team and help create something great.
- An awesome, fun-filled, and rewarding workplace culture.
- Free bowling for team members and their immediate family while off-duty.
- 50% off food and beverage purchases while on break and 20% off while off-duty.
- Career development opportunities.