About the position
At Outta Boundz, our dedicated Technicians are the backbone of ensuring our guests have the best experience possible. Our team of skilled professionals is responsible for maintaining a safe and fully operational facility, performing repairs and upkeep on bowling and gaming equipment, managing technology-based systems, and maintaining both the interior and exterior of our venue.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Uphold operational procedures, quality standards, and safety protocols to ensure guest satisfaction
- Perform electrical, mechanical, and technical work related to construction, repairs, preventative, and scheduled maintenance
- Ensure compliance with all safety, health, and environmental requirements and policies
- Maintain an organized, clean, tidy, and safe shop area
- Complete opening/closing duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate Outta Boundz Core Values: Teamwork, Service, Inspiring Fun, and Excellence
- Must be 18 years of age
- Basic working knowledge of hand tools is required
- A minimum of 6 months of mechanical and building maintenance experience is preferred
- Ability to frequently lift up to 20 lbs.; occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Understanding and knowledge of electronics, computers, mechanics, and hydraulics
- General knowledge of related OSHA regulations and safety practices
- Strong problem-solving skills and a get-it-done attitude
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Benefits & Perks
- Be part of a new center opening team and help create something great.
- An awesome, fun-filled, and rewarding workplace culture.
- Free bowling for team members and their immediate family while off-duty.
- 50% off food and beverage purchases while on break and 20% off while off-duty.
- Career development opportunities.